Book Your Baby’s Oral Health Checkup!
Did you know that children should have their first dental appointment by their first birthday, or within six months of their first tooth erupting? Starting healthy habits at an early age for your child is incredibly important, and Pediatric Dental Associates provides Baby Oral Health Checkups for children between the ages of six months and three years old.
At your child’s appointment, your pediatric dentist will make sure that your child’s baby teeth are developing properly, that there are no signs of tooth decay, and make recommendations on a proposed treatment plan and next steps. You can expect your baby’s checkup to be scheduled during our morning hours between 8am and 11am.
What To Expect at Your Baby’s Checkup
- Pediatric Dental Exam
- Dental Cleaning
- Caregiver Consultation and Recommendations
- Digital X-Rays (if necessary)
About Pediatric Dental Associates
- Kid-approved dental cleanings
- Accepting most insurances, including CHIP, Medicaid, NJ FamilyCare, and cash-pay
- Near public transport and bus routes
- Board-Certified Pediatric Dentists trained to work with children including those with special needs
- Attentive and caring staff
- Translation services readily available
- 5 convenient locations near work or home in PA and NJ
“My son has been going to this office since he was a baby. This office is very professional and care about our little ones. I just left the office today and had to write a review. My little one cannot wait to return, he had an amazing time. Fast service as well.”
Jennifer R.Parent in Philadelphia
Baby Oral Health Checkups are available at all Pediatric Dental Associates locations. No expiration. Offer good for children under three years of age. Fee schedule available. Offer includes examination, cleaning, and x-rays (if necessary). A treatment plan could be proposed as a result of this examination. The fees of this treatment plan are not included in this offer. Additional fees may be incurred in individual cases. Procedure Code D0145. Noah Quinn, DMD