Pediatric Dental Associates offers a range of pediatric dentistry services, including orthodontics, education, prevention, and treatment. While we have the knowledge, resources, and sophistication to treat even the most difficult pediatric dental complications, we would much rather prevent them from occurring.
Our services are focused on educating children and families to develop healthy habits and prevent tooth decay, but when needed, we have the ability to repair and restore your child’s smile. We generally see patients every six months for routine check-ups and cleanings, unless your pediatric dentist recommends an alternative treatment plan.
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommends patients see their dentist by age 1, or shortly after their first tooth erupts. However, it’s never too early or too late to schedule a visit. Contact us today to put your child on a path toward a lifetime of excellent oral health.
- Diet and nutrition
- Healthy habits, routines, and approaches
- Routine check-ups
- Digital x-rays and imaging
- Pulpotomies (Root canals)
- Other restorative procedures
Did you know?
Many of our service offerings have been established to ensure the highest quality of care and safety for your child. For example:
- Our digital x-rays use 80-90% less radiation than traditional x-rays, which means greater safety for your child. In addition, our digital imaging capabilities are captured quickly and ensure a higher quality image to facilitate proper diagnoses.
- Our dental sealants can preserve your child’s teeth by protecting against cavities and acting as a barrier from food and bacteria. For many children, sealants can be helpful in getting through the candy and sugar years. These protective coatings help prevent cavities from forming on the top surfaces of the teeth. Sealants are generally placed over the permanent molars as soon as they erupt into the mouth. This can be as young as six years of age. Baby teeth can also be sealed if your child is cooperative and at high risk for developing decay.
- Tooth extractions are only performed when removing a tooth is the best option for restoring the health of a patient’s mouth.
- During operative appointments, nitrous oxide is often administered so that patients may remain conscious and responsive throughout their procedure while eliminating nervousness and worry during the visit. It is one of the safest sedatives in dentistry, is completely non-addictive, and is quickly eliminated from the body through normal breathing.
Ready to get your child’s smile on track? Request a dental appointment below or schedule a FREE Orthodontic Consultation!
Serving Lots of Happy Patients
"My daughter has special needs & going to the dentist is very difficult for her. Every time she goes she is treated with great care & her needs are always remembered and…" Read More
"How many people can say that their children love going to the dentist? I'm not sure of the stats, but I can raise my hand. From the front desk staff to the…" Read More
"Great care! Fast service and great staff!! 7:30 appointments and kids get to school on time!! Great dentists and staff! Top notch!" Read More