Our Approach to Pediatric Dental Care
Pediatric Dental Associates has been providing quality pediatric dental care in Pennsylvania for more than 40 years. Our pediatric dentists provide convenient access to dental care that is engaging, fun, and educational for patients and parents alike. With our “show, tell, do” method, our goal is for children to learn healthy habits for their smile that will last a lifetime. Our goal at Pediatric Dental Associates is to address the immediate dental needs of every patient and then set them up with a dental home for all 6-month check-ups and treatment. We pride ourselves on providing comprehensive oral rehabilitation with appropriately conservative treatment techniques.
Our gentle approach to pediatric dental care reflects our core mission of education and prevention. At Pediatric Dental Associates, we put our patients first and strive to make each appointment as seamless as possible while providing quality, affordable care. We look to make every dental experience a positive one. Things like “tell, show, do” and constant positive enforcement makes a difference. For younger, or more anxious children, we have various options, such as administration of N2O (laughing gas) and conscious sedation at our offices. In addition, when necessary, general anesthesia is available at several facilities
Our mission is to provide the finest and most appropriate dental care to all children we serve while partnering with parents and families to educate and facilitate a lifetime of excellent oral health.
Pediatric Dental Associates provides high-quality pediatric dental services, is recognized for its superior patient care, customer service, and staff.
Pediatric Dental Associates has a set of values that focuses on our patients and the success of their dental care that we strive to meet each day.
- Excellence in care. Provide the highest quality of dental care possible, keeping in mind “prevention first, intervention second.”
- Excellence in service. Demonstrate superior customer service and professionalism with our patients, parents, and each other.
- Empathy. Approach all situations with sensitivity, understanding, and respect for our patients’ diverse cultures and needs.
- Fun. Make dental care engaging and enjoyable for all of our patients!
To learn more about pediatric dentistry, we recommend you spend some time on these websites.
- Healthy Children (Sponsored by the American Academy of Pediatrics)
- My Children’s Teeth (Sponsored by the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry)
- Healthy Mouth (Sponsored by the American Dental Association)
- Kids Eat Right (Sponsored by the American Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics)
- 2min2x Dental Health Campaign
Serving Lots of Happy Patients
"My daughter has special needs & going to the dentist is very difficult for her. Every time she goes she is treated with great care & her needs are always remembered and…" Read More
"How many people can say that their children love going to the dentist? I'm not sure of the stats, but I can raise my hand. From the front desk staff to the…" Read More
"Great care! Fast service and great staff!! 7:30 appointments and kids get to school on time!! Great dentists and staff! Top notch!" Read More